Business Development Services
We work with companies to help them succeed. For some of our clients this means helping them steer away from the status quo while incorporating new concepts into their existing business development strategies. For others we can help to define the emerging market and develop an approach to lay the groundwork for future success. In doing so we cultivate regional collaborations and expertise needed during annual company planning and forecasting. By leveraging these associations with our long-term business development strategy we can help reduce an organization’s marketing, manpower and related expenses until emerging market sales leads mature.
Our approach leverages our clients’ expertise and technologies to not only reduce the cost of existing business development efforts but to introduce new capacities for identifying, researching and ultimately bringing to market new business. Our success is grounded with the goal to compliment (not compete) with your existing sales workforce and we make the effort to promote existing sales mechanisms. Our core service focuses on implementation of agreed strategic business plans that target specific markets, generate leads, and provide follow-up sales activity for your existing marketing channels.
We’re not the usual boring management consultants fixed to a specific business model or set of PowerPoint presentations. Rather, we aim to develop a custom, creative, and responsive plan that will grow your sales channels and impact your target market in a compatible manner with current sales efforts. For more information on how Edgemount Solutions can help your organization please contact us for more details.
Whether your focus is sales growth, penetration of new markets, research for new initiatives, or forecast planning our consulting service can help your team with the following core business development services:
- Develop key relationships and sales leads to compliment existing direct and/or channel sales funnels
- Pursue both enterprise and government business clients and develop an established client base
- Further develop and maintain a network of information technology and business/government decision-making authorities and advisors within an emerging market
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle, leveraging client resources as appropriate to reduce cost
- Tailored strategies that can operate in self-directed/autonomous mode or one aligned with existing marketing and sales force
- Identify competitive advantages, practices and gaps in the market place to improve the company’s position